Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Vonna's Crockpot Chili

This is my own tried and true recipe that I came up with myself and my family LOVES it!

Ingredient List:

2 lbs. ground hamburger; cooked/drained
2 cans BUSH's Chili Beans (27 oz cans)
2 cans Tomatoes (crushed, diced, whole, etc. if whole or crushed I break them up with my hands as I put them in the pot)
1 package of Lipton Onion Soup Mix
1 package of Chili Seasoning (whatever is your favorite - I use French's)
1 tin can of water (or more - we like ours pretty thick, not thin)

  1. Dump everything (don't drain the tomatoes) into the crock pot.
  2. STIR.
  3. Put the heat on LOW.
  4. 6 -8 hours later...ENJOY!
I serve big bowls of chili with our favorite Mexican Blend crumbled cheese on the top with corn muffins made by Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix.
DELICIOSO! MUY BUENO!